Sports and Cultural Activities
Take part in our activities and have the chance to improve your Spanish, form new friendships and have fun trying something new!
Immerse yourself in our culture by taking part in our guided tours, going on historical excursions, savouring our local eats, learning to prepare typical dishes and attending other unique trips and festivals in this region. Most of these activities are exclusive to this region and will show you what Valencia is all about!
- · Guided tour of the Valencia city center
- · Language exchange in St Patrick’s Irish pub (only for adults)
- · Excursion to Peñíscola (one of the most beautiful towns on the Spanish Mediterranean coastline – home to Game of Thrones scenes)
- · Excursion to Albufera (nature reserve south of Valencia) with lunch in a restaurant
- · Paella cooking course
- · Tapas dinner and flamenco show
- · Tour of La Liga football stadiums: Valencia C.F., Levante U.D. or Villarreal C.F. match
- · Visit to Oceanogràfic (the biggest aquarium in Europe!)
- · Trip to Aquopolis (fantastic waterpark in Valencia)
- · Horchata and Fartons Tasting
- · Museum visits- Science Museum and Museo Fallero
- · Trip to San Jose Caves (the longest underground navigable river in Europe)
- · Visit to the Feria de la Miel (Honey festival in October)
- · Visit to gastronomic festivals in Utiel or Requena (October or February)
- · Historical trip to the town of Sagunto
- · Excursion to the town of Xàtiva
If you would like to reserve a place on any of the listed activities then please get in touch with us to reserve your space!
You can come by our offices at: EUROACE, C/ Colon, 18, 7A, 46004, Valencia
Give us a call on: +3 4 963 15 57 02 or simply email us at firstname.lastname@example.org