Erasmus + offers students, young people and young workers the chance to learn, train, work and volunteer abroad.
Vocational Training (VET), as an integrated program, Erasmus+ supports the professional development of people working in (VET) through training periods abroad.
Volunteering (EVS) is a great way to experience different cultures and languages, learn new skills and have a positive impact on people and communities.
Specific Programs we understand that no two organizations are alike and have different needs and interests. We are flexible and can adapt to your requirement. Let us help you
- – Traineeship or internship programs: 2 – 12 months
- – Vocational training or VET: 2 – 4 weeks
- – Volunteer or EVS: 2 weeks – 12 months
We collaborate with over 100 companies from multiple industrial sectors:
Tailor Made Programs
Our programs have been designed to cater for the real needs of educational organizations and international programs. We provide students with real-life experiences and professional exposure, offer a strong partner network and a personal mentor that will support the student throughout their stay.
- – Provide a large pool of partner companies, associations and NGOs where students can develop their personal and professional skills
- – Prepare and develop any documentation the student may need
- – Monitor and support the student throughout their stay
- – Provide accommodation and language classes
- – Organise cultural activities and language exchanges
We want to support you and become your partner in Spain, offering you and the student all of the necessary tools to enjoy a great learning experience following your requirements and the European Erasmus + programs.